The easiest way to control blood pressure is throught kapalbhati.
This aasan of yoga not only is beneficial for your skin and brain but it also helps to control your BloodPressure. People sometimes think its a myth but actually itrs a big truth and now world has accepted that yoga. yoga can cure many health problems which are on starting stage.
Kapalbhati not only controls ur inner strength but also gives you freshness and can control your high blood pressure within few minutes. You can see the difference within a short period of time with no medications you can be fit and fine.
When you do pranayama 80 percent of the toxins in our body are released through the outgoing breath. Regular practice of Kapal Bhati pranayama detoxifies all the systems in our body.
How To Do Kapal Bhati
- Place your hands on the knees, palms open to the sky.
- Take a deep breath in.
- As you exhale, pull your stomach. Pull your navel in back towards the spine. Do as much as you comfortably can. You may keep your right hand on the stomach to feel the abdominal muscles contract. Pull the navel in.
- As you relax the navel and abdomen, the breath flows into your lungs automatically.
- Take 20 such breaths to complete one round of Kapal Bhati pranayama.
- After completing the round, relax with your eyes closed and observe the sensations in your body.
- Do two more rounds of Kapal Bhati.
Who Should Avoid doing Kapalbhati Technique?
- Avoid practicing this breathing technique if you have an artificial pacemaker or stents, backache due to slip disc, recently went through an abdominal surgery, or are suffering with epilepsy or hernia.
- Women should not practice technique Kapal Bhati during and shortly after pregnancy, as well as during menstruation as it involves vigorous abdominal squeezes.
- People with hypertension and heart problems should practice this breathing technique under a yoga expert’s guidance.
8 Benefits of Kapal Bhati Pranayama (yoga).
- Effective in reducing weight by increasing the metabolic rate
- Clears the naadis (0subtle energy channels)
- Stimulates abdominal organs and thus is extremely useful to those with diabetes
- Improves blood circulation and adds radiance to the face
- Improves digestive tract functioning, absorption and assimilation of nutrients
- Results in a taut and trimmed down belly
- Energizes the nervous system and rejuvenates brain cells
- Calms and uplifts the mind